Watch this informative webinar presented by Dr. Ed Hamlin and Dr David Rabiner on neurofeedback treatment for ADHD with the help of ADDitude Magazine. https://www.additudemag.com/
Here is what we covered:
– How long neurofeedback has been used to treat ADHD, and the theoretical basis for it
– The basics of neurofeedback treatment, including its costs and typical duration
– The results parents should expect to see in children with ADHD
– Whether neurofeedback should be used alone or in combination with medication and/or behavior therapy
– The research supporting neurofeedback as a treatment for ADHD
– Home-based neurofeedback systems and important considerations for trying them
The presentation lasts about 30 minutes and there are roughly another 30 minutes of audience questions. If you have an interest in this topic, you can replay the webinar at https://www.additudemag.com/
If you choose to watch it, I hope you find it to be informative.
Clients are delighted with their coaching change.
Find out about how coaching will help you reach your success.